Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well its been a cruddy week. Tanner and I have been sick! Tanner started with a cough, a deep heavy cough, and a cold.. it has now transferred to me. I have been sick since Wednesday. I just want to lay in bed.. but I cant do that!
Tanner does not like Musinex~!

The weather was awesome the first part of the week! But it did get colder as the week went on. All of our snow had melted.. and it looked like Spring.

We have not done much this week as I was sickie :(
Gymnastics went well on Wednesday and Tanner did well on the big balance beam. He usually gets scared but walked on it alot better then he has ever done.

Tanner had is Valentines day party at school on Friday. He brought home lots of Valentines. He and will traded one as Tanner wanted the Hulk one and Will wanted the Batman one.. To funny! He practiced his songs for the Valentines day Program for me on Friday also.

Last night we had a hockey game to go to. It snowed :( about 3 inches. They had told us only 1 and that it would melt today.. but I don't see that happening. The hockey game was very physical lots of fights.. therefore i think it translated out side as there was a chick fight on the sidewalk when we left. So Michele called the cops. :)

Hopefully later today I will be feeling better!

No comments: