We had a mostly lazy weekend. It was great! Saturday.. I cleaned the house.. scrubbed the floors, cleaned both bathrooms and in general tidied the house. I also spent sometime on the computer and looking for things to keep Tanner occupied on the journey out to Colorado this spring. He is very excited to go. I am going to by a few things every week.. then bust them out on the trip.. so stuff is new. I found a Game boy Advanced for 8.00 on Ebay! Since they have a new version out.. no one wants the old stuff.. but is perfect for Tanner. He will also have his leapster that he loves to play. I wish I could get him to play other games .. other then the Cars.. but maybe on the trip out. I will also pick up some movies at the library since we can have them for 7 days and that is how long we will be gone. I planned out the trip and found a good place to stay. I am hoping to go to Casa Bonita again. We went there with Tanner when he was 9 mos old. He didn't like it then.. but I am sure he will now. They have cliff diving.. and a dinner show. It is pretty fun!
I am currently looking for a tray that Tanner can put over his lap for the drive.. for coloring and such. I have found a few but some are $$$$. I don't want to spend a whole lot on it.
On Sunday.. Tanner and I went to the library. Rick and Tanner also went to Grandma J's to check on the place. They are due back this coming weekend. Tanner watched his movie that we got from the library. He also picked out 2 I Spy books, they kept him busy for a while. (I bought 2 on halfcom for the trip)
Today I was off work and changed the sheets on the beds. I then scrapped booked 14 pages.. I was trying to clean out a bin of kits I had made up. I then made up 40 kits to take to the scrap event that Jamie, Michele and I are going to. I also got to shop at Target ... it was nice and leisurely... I spent an hour there! Tonight I am going to take a bath too.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment