Its been a busy Couple weeks.
4/20 Dentist appt.. only 1 cavity! Which is good considering his old dentist said he had 4. She is a quack. The amount of money we wasted ohhh.. i hate to think about it!
4/21 I had a KLYV party to go to to see if I could win Thomas the train prize package.. I did not win. But Michele and I had a nice time talking!
4/22 Gymnastics... more practicing routine!
4/23 got my new haircut :)
4/25 Bryans b-day party. Tanner had fun at mini golf... got a hole in one again.
4/28 We got new tires for the trip to Colorado.. Car is riding so much better!
4/29 Last gymnastics before the big meet!
4/30 Grocery Night
5/1 Tanner got to go to Kunde Farm for preschool and he got to ride Jack the horse. They also got to feed them and go on a wagon ride!
5/2 Tanners first T-Ball game... see pics above! He liked being the catcher! He looks so funny in the gear tho! It looks to big for him. It was a super nice day. Then I THOUGHT we had the gym meet. For some reason I thought it was on the 2nd. But right as we were getting ready to go.. I looked at the paper and read the 3rd.. A SUNDAY... oh man would we have looked dumb.. and it would have been my fault! So Rick and Tanner played outside.. rode big wheeler, played more t-ball. Mowed the grass! I bought a few books online to take with me on our trip to Colorado.
I hope to remember to update on Sunday and add pics of his meet.. maybe a bit of video.. no promises tho as Rick will be in charge of the video camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment