Saturday, July 04, 2009







We had a busy day yesterday. Tanner and Rick got haircuts, and Rick did somethings around the house. Tanner and I went out to Courtside to see the Golden Knights again and see the Chinok land. When we were driving out.. we saw the helicopter and I pointed it out to Tanner and said "hey there is thethe big helicopter" He then said.. MOM it isnt jsut a helicopter .. its a Chinok! Too funny! I guess he is right. We got to walk thru it after it landed. It really is just a big tin can.. but the cockpit was pretty cool.. so many buttons and switches!

After that we sat outside and watched the planes for the airshow go over. We then watched Daddy put on his display of fireworks for USA fireworks. The Rettenburgers and Kueters sat outside and watched too. It was a fun evening.

No comments: