So yep I took another blog break. Its been about a month. I am not going to attempt to go into detail on what happened in the last month.
Tanner is loving school and he really likes his teacher Mrs. Weber. He loves going to his Specials ( Music, Art and Gym) He is fitting in nicely at Eisenhower! He still hangs out with Jack at recess even tho they are not in the same class.
He has started taking gymnastics agian. He likes to go and see Debbie on Tuesdays. He is getting really good at his cartwheels. He can also almost do 1 armed ones!;
Jamie and I went to Scrapfest last weekend. We had tons of fun.. but man there were tons of lines and lots of just standing around. My legs hurt after the first day. I am hoping this is not how Disney World will be. We did pay for our airline tickets and booked our package. We have until 1/26 to pay it off. Anyway..back to scrapfest.. I love to look at all the new stuff at Archivers, what stinks is that I cant get it whenever i want. :(
We had Employee Appreciation week at work this week.. it is very tiring! I am totally worn out. I also started my second session of Yoga this week. I am also starting Body Boot Camp on 10\5. I am hoping all these things gets me in better shape for the big WDW trip since I know we will be walking alot and I need to be in better shape for that. Today... my hamstrings and legs are killing me from Yoga last night!
Sunday is our Medline Picnic! That is one of Tanners favorite days! He love the big blow ups, Cotton Candy, funnel cakes and TATTOS!
I hope to post some pics from that on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment