Tanner was so proud. He did 4 streets. He got so much candy, he got a nice treat bag from the neighbors across the street. He also got a soda from Carsens house! We really didn't have that many trick or treaters. So we have a ton of leftover candy.
We had a busy week.. Monday Tanner had class at Belle Tower and then we went to see Grandma Di for her birthday. On Tuesday he had gymnastics. Wednesday i hurt my back on the way to work. I am not sure what I did but by the time I got to work i was in pain. Tanner had CCD that night and Rick picked up a heating pad. I laid on that for the rest of the night and on Thursday at work.
Today I went to school and put up the Pack the Pantry Board. I got alot of compliments on the board I was taking down and Nan the Principal was very sad to have me take it down. She wanted to know if i could put it back up after the food drive. It was a good board, but I would like to do another one. Lots of people were like oh you are putting up a new one.. and I told them it wasn't a fun one.. So man I better come up with a good one! What pressure!
No comments:
Post a Comment