Friday, February 03, 2006

Here we go.........

Well it is Friday and that is good and bad! Saturday starts "Official" Potty training! But I am sure it will be a long process. Tanner has been so far ahead on others things that I am sure this is where he will lag behind. LOL . I went and bought more underpants tonight as I jsut think that he will keep peeing in them and I don't want to run out! I may have over done it as I have 21 pairs! I also bought some pull up for when he is taking a nap .. I am just not sure I want to keep doing sheets as well!

I was pretty cranky at work today. I just didnt want to be there. I just kept making a list of stuff I need or want to do this next four days. I also hope to sell my stuff on Ebay tonight so I can buy the Wishblade. If the stuff doesnt sell tonight I am going to put the other stuff up that I wasnt sure I wanted to sell or not. Because I really want that Wishblade!

Well I better get to the list I started!

No comments: