Ok.. Last thursday he got a haircut and we went and got groceries. He was a SUPER good boy for his haircut. Sat really nice and still and talked to the gal. We then went to Hyvee, and stopped in front of Michaels and he said "Oh no not this store" Hmm maybe I can't take himt here anymore!!
Friday Aunt Kim, Uncle Eddie and Kylie came to visit. We went to Marcos and had pizza. Well I ordered him a hamburger and FF but he ate dads pizza! Rick went to the Walhert game. Then every came to our house and Tanner showed off to everyone!!! Typical! Then when it was time to go... he said "NO Eddie stay and play toys!" HE also got more trains from Grandma Di today.
Casey also had a VERY bad Staph infection and had to go to the Doc multiple times!
On Sat it was Grandma J's birthday but she was a busy lady and we just talked to her on the phone. We were a bit lazy and did not do to much. I moved the old computer upstairs into my Scraproom so I can use it when I want. I also hooked it up to phone line internet! IT SUCKS it is sooooooooo slow. Glad I wont use it for that much! I am going to use it basically for the Wishblade cutter that I am saving for!
Sunday we went to Grandma J's and Walmart. He got Bulgie the bus at Walmart. We then took GrandmaJ out to diner at the Bridge. Tanner got Chicken strips and ate the entire thing!
Monday was back to work and I talke to about everyone in the place about Potty training. Then when we got home that night he said he wanted to go ont he potty( This he has said before and never went) so I took him in and he actually peed! So I told him we would buy big boy underpants.
Tuesday after work we went and bought the underpants (2 Thomas and an Incredibles) he had to have them on that night, and he peed in one. HE HATED it that he was wet. He wanted another pair on and that one stayed dry. Just a fart stain!
Today (wed) he potty at Grandmas once. So slowly but surely he is starting! I am off on Mon and Tues and hopefully we can speed things along! Tonight he is tired and may fall alseep early. He only had a short nap at Grandmas today!
So thats the week in a nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment