Back to work. I was going to go after work and pick up all the flowers pots.. but I was to tired! Apparently I wasnt the only one becuase when I got to Mom's Tanner was on moms lap sleeping. She tried to wake him up but all he did was crawl into her lap and go back to sleep.
It was so icy this AM that Tanner slipped and fell on the way into Gramma's house, the Papa came out to help and he almost slipped and fell.. it was like a scene from a movie! At least Papa caught himself and didnt fall down!
Yesterday we also went to Grandma J's and helped fix her computer.. she had a few virus's! She made us dinner and we stayed till 815 and then came home and tried to put Tanner to bed but he was up till 930! Must have had to long of a nap.!!
He shoudl go down quick tonight as his nap wasnt as long..
Rick and I are going to start to give Plasma in a couple weeks to pay for the Colorado trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment