Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

Yeeee hawww its Friday and it was so nice outside. Today wa sbusy at work.. I didnt spend much time upstairs with my team! But had a couple trainings with our HR person from Corp.

Tanner had fun this week. Grandma Di came over and babysat at Tanners house on Thursday! And then at lunch we went out for pizza. Then also on thursday was our anniversary dinner for work (been there 5 years now). So it was a good food day Thursday!

Today I went and bought all the pots to make for Laura and I need to start on those and Famersm market stuff!

Today Tanner told me he was a Red Sox fan. He even knows they play in Fenpark.. well that is what he calls it. He also says he is going to play there! :)

Bath night ... hope he sleeps in! We are also going to the St Pats Parade with Dina on Sat. Hope it doesnt rain!

No comments: