Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ok.. so I am TIRED. I can not wait till I can sleep in (abit) on Sat.. and really sleep on Sunday! WOO HOO. From being gone most of the weekend and running alot this week.. its pooped me out.

Tanner had gymnastics last night. He really enjoys it. He is getting better at those cartwheels... well on one side anyway! The also climbed the ropes last night. I didnt stay.. I ran to the store and only caught the tail end of it.

Tonight was football. But we are not allowed to stay and watch.. and you know when asked what he did... he always comes back with I dont know!

We haev been spending alot of time in the basement know that it is nice and cleaned and new. Tanner thinks its the best! Maybe we should move all his toys down there :) :)

Firday night I promised to camp out down there with him. He has been asking to do that since Memorial day weekend when we did becuase of the storms that came thru.

No comments: