Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well its been a quiet few days. Which for a change is nice. Especially when the next 2 weeks will be busy. I am excited to help at the Grand for Mom and Dads show.. but know it will be hectic around here and Tanner will miss his mama. he is such a mama's boy!

Tanner had a doc appt on Monday and that went well.. well until the told him he had to get a shot as he FREAKED out and told Doc Bagby that he didn't want a shot. He didn't want it in his leg and got it on the lower part of his arm. He did scream and turn as red as his hair and cry. And man was he sweating. We also found out he has to be tested for lead WHAT! and its done at the lab. Tim thinks it is a finger prick.. man I hope so because I don't see how they are going to get a vile a blood out of him. I don't plan on trying to hold him down for a whole vile.. he is a strong little dude!

He is also now into showers. He took his first shower on Sunday and decided it was pretty cool. It was so funny as he was singing away in there. I am sure our water bill will go up as he was in there 20 min. He then proclaimed that he wanted to take a shower ever night so he would be clean all the time. I guess that's good . Its cute tho they way he dances and sings in there. I turned the video camera on just so I could record his voice. I had no intention of opening the shower doors.. as thats rude. But I wanted to keep him singing forever as it was funny. Rick about freaked as he thought I was going to film him actually showering.. DURRR... I am not that dumb. He did peek out once while I was filming and wave!

Well Wednesday I will be headed to the Grand to check out the show.. Rick will be picking Tanner up from Gymnastics... so I will probably not be reporting in then. I will check in Thursday during the debate.. which I hope will be entertaining!

**"You know Katie.. I am going to have to do some research and get back to ya" :)

1 comment:

Cracker Scraps said...

Love the stories of the Tan Man! I'd like to keep him for a day! I wonder how he and my 4y/o DGD would get along?

Check ya on the 19th!