Friday night we had some guests over :) Michele and Carri came over to visit. We had intended on doing some project... but ended up talking and having a cocktail. Hannah came over and kept Tanner busy. They played for a while and then ended up watching Nick Jr.. and some show called the Naked Brothers.. and Carly was on it.. and Tanner kept telling her to Kiss some guy... ummmm really weird.
Today I went to the Toy Outlet in Dyersville to pick up some toys for Tanners b-day. I also went Target and Kohl's. It was nice to shop at my leisure and not have to buy Tanner anything unless I wanted to. I did buy him a couple of long sleeve shirts as alot if his are to small.
Rick and Tanner went and bought 2 pumpkins so that we can carve them this week. Tanner is very excited for that.
Tonight I bought a new camcorder.. since ours took a bath. I still can not retrieve the info off the tape that was int he player. I hope to take it to Flicks and see if they can rescue it.. I hope so as it is our whole summer. I am still very sad about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment