Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny Tanner


The picture has nothing to do with the story... I just think its funny...this was from when Tanner put mommy's lipstick on. He just does it to drive Rick crazy.. This time he wanted his photo taken with him... :)
Anyway ...OK so tonight at the dinner table we were talking about Medline. Tanner says "mom Renee is astracted to you because she lets you get up from your desk and do fun stuff." I was like "What? What is astracted" and he says "Renee loves you. She thinks your neat so she is astracted to you." Rick then says.. do you mean attracted. and Tanner says "yes". I am not sure where he got that word from.. and he partially is correct... Renee does love me (as I love her to ) but I don't think she is attracted to me :)
Kids they say the darnedest things eh :)

No comments: