Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow... what a cold day BRRRRRR. I don't think I am ready for that yet. Today at work we finished up our decorating. We carved a Santa pumpkin and hung stockings.. :) We are doing a Christmas theme for Halloween and dressing as Reindeer and elves. That way we do not have to decorate again! Sweet eh

Tonight was gymnastics for Tanner... he always gets so wound up and takes him awhile to "come down" He just has started to settle down now. We were done at 7! I thought it would help zap him of energy... apparently it works the opposite for him.. same thing with Cam also... must be the red hair!

He got picture info tonight for gymnastics... good thing he doesn't mind getting his pic taken as it has happened alot lately!

I hope that Thursday isn't to cold for football!

No comments: