Monday was not a good day. There were issues all over. Some of them are still unresolved as of today. L I really do not care to get into it… but lets say I was disappointed in some people I thought were above pettiness. I am trying to put it behind me and move on.
Tanner has been talking about Obama and McCain now for quite sometime. He must have overheard Rick and I talking one night. I know on Tuesday he did ask me if I voted. I also know that they have been talking about it a bit in school. He also has been calling John McCain a nutbar. He also states that he is cheering for Obama… that’s what he always says. Today he did tell me that Obama won and that they talked about it in school. He is a pretty smart kid as we were watching the SNL show Monday night and he kept saying that’s not Obama and McCain.. that is people dressed up like them.
On Monday he also had his preschool conferences. They went very well. Ms Carsen stated that she thinks he is very intelligent. He likes to work with numbers and math, which is good because I don’t like that at all. She also stated that he is the leader in the class.. because if it is something he doesn’t want to do most of the other kids then follow in his steps and wont do it either, I am not sure if that is good or bad! He loves to do “jobs” in the room. He is one of the older kids in the classroom and also is in his second year of preschool.
Tuesday we spent most of the night watching the election results come in. They finally called the race at 10:00 after the poles closed on the west coast.. I stayed up watching the speeches. I thought John McCain gave a very gracious speech and tried to get the people to be unified as one nation. I also like how he mentioned Obama’s grandmother. Obama’s speech was also wonderful. He really electrified the audience of 160,000 people in Grant park! They showed Jesse Jackson and also Oprah a few times. I do find it ironic that Jesse Jackson was crying when just a few weeks ago he was not saying such positive things about him.
Tonight we have gymnastics and then also pictures for gymnastics so we have to be there at 530. I hope to be able to go to bed early tonight! I am tired. I am very glad that I am off on Friday
He also lost the bonding on his chipped tooth... but I am not paying 200.00 again to have it put back on!
No comments:
Post a Comment