Saturday, November 08, 2008

Yesterday I was oof. So Tanner and I slept in. I took him to preschool and then I went birthday shopping. I also bought him a couple of power ranger costumes... they were 75% off. He loves to place dress up so he was excited to have them. He wore them all afternoon. He was supossed to take a nap... ya right.

Today we went to the Kids Expo down at the Grand River Center. I was not really impressed. I didnt even see a city booth which I thought was odd. All Tanner wanted to do was play on the LT amusment things. I wanted to get him finger printed and stuff.. but he would not do it. For some reason he was scared of the Police.. I dont think that is a good thing. :( We have to get him over that fear! I wonder if all kids his age are.

No comments: