Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday was a lazy day for us. We didn't do anything or go anywhere. But those days are my favorite. Tanner did want to go outside at about 5.. but I said Brrrrrrr. I also made and Advent Calendar and a mini Holiday recipe book. I have been wanting to compile all my sweets in 1 book.. so I was pretty happy. Its VERY basics. but that's all I need.. everything together.

He did mention that on Sunday he has now decide to marry Addy. Sorry.. Em don't know what happened. But his sights are now on Addison! Which makes Will happy as he digs Emma.. and you wouldn't want to upset the best of buds with romance.. LOLLOLOLOLOL

Today .. the first day of the week.. Blech.. I hate Mondays. It was payroll day and I actually forgot about it till I looked down at my calendar and was like.. oh duh! It got done in time but now as quickly as normal. I am also really sick of wearing dress clothes to work! I can not wait till the week of turkey day! It is Farmer's Market at work this week.. so W/th/F I may make some extra $$$ I do like that!

Tonight Tanner and I packed his goodie bags for his bowling party on Sunday. Of course he wanted all the extra stuff. He is pretty excited for that! We also got our new camcorder so mama is excited to use that.

Right now he is watching ICarly for the 1 thousandth time! Grandma Di.. he is going to LOVE LOVE those DVDs!

No comments: