Another week has almost slide by. First week I have worked a full week in a while. Its been a busy one too. Tanner has gone back to preschool and is now napping at Young Uns 2 days a week. He likes to nap there.. he thinks its a special day when he gets to. I like to come home and clean the house for an hour in peace! That almost NEVER happens.
He started his gymnastics back up also.. .but was very sad to find out that Cameron has moved up a class. There are still a couple of other little fellas in the class. He does like Issac also .. but Cam has been a buddy for a couple years. :( poor kid.
We got info on Kindergarten roundup.. (in Feb), we are also going to sign up for Soccer and T-ball this summer. We are hoping that they are not the same night. I know Soccer is on Thursdays... so we are hoping T-ball is not! I got the park and rec brochure and are looking at some Saturday Art classes this winter. He liked them last year so we may do some again. Its also a nice quiet break for 2 hours. There is also a program on Monday nights at the library.. but that requires parental participation.. but it would be fun.
We are going to the Harlem Globetrotters on Monday with Young Uns, and in Feb we are headed to Bob the builder!
No nap today at Pop and Grandmas house.... so hopefully he will be a tired buckaroo tonight and head early.. but I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment