Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its been another busy week! Monday night Tanner wanted to go to the library. So the 3 of us headed down. Tanner picked out 4 movies 2 games and I got himm some books. I thought we could go to story time.. but he wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe next time!

Tuesday after work I went out to dinner with my GF Teresa. It was good to see her and catch up and be able to eat with out saying.. "would you eat and stop watching TV" We decided that we def have to get togather more often. It is nice to have a firend that understands that sometimes life gets busy (she has 2 kids) and they moms dont always get to have free time to go out to dinner. I am glad that we do not hold that against each other and are jsut happy when we squeeze some time in to talk and laugh! Love ya T!!!

Anywho... tonight we had gymnastics.. and I really must take my camera and get some pics.. as he does pretty good. His cartwheels tonight were awesome! He is currently watching.. yep.. Sponge Bob.. shocking I know!

Well I got a nasty headache so I am going to go and take a bath and lay down!

***Quote of the day***Mom you know what I am going to do when I get big and grow up... pause.. DATE

No comments: