Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well the weekend is coming to an end.... always sad.. LOL.

This was the first day in a while that I felt good for the whole day.. maybe whatever bug I had in my system is finally gone! I would like to start working out on the Wii on a regurlar basis.. but just have not felt the best. I also want to get outdoor games which I have heard is also a workout!

Yesterday I had a headache all day and most of the night. I tried talking Tanner into not going to the hockey game. But he said.. I love hockey I want to go. Well when we got there he rode on the seats, played trains and ate candy for over half of the game.. so I am not sure he did much watching of the sport he loves so much. I think he loves to hang with Papa and Grandma at the games. Papa gave us a ride to our car as it has snowed again!

I took a bath when I got home and the headache seemed to have finally gone away.

Today was a lazy day.. i did a bit of scrapping and Tanner played trains. Rick took him to get a haircut and they went to the pet store and to mcdonalds. Rick is watching the Steelers and Tanner the Rugrats right now.

He was pretty proud of himself.. ****WARNING>> KIND OF GROSS**** He finally wiped his own butt (we have been trying to get him to do this forever) and was so proud of himself that he came running in and pulled down his pants and screamed.. I wiped my own but sparkling clean! Oh Boy.. that was to much.. I could not stop laughing... had tears rolling down my face.

No comments: