So we went to Ricks eye appointment on Saturday. Tanner was very good. He sat and watched my ipod, he was watching Spongebob! Although since it isn’t something that he isused to doing… he yelled everytime he had a question because of the head phones. It was actually pretty funny. But I think we were the only ones who thought so. Ricks eyes did change a bit but to much. His last appointment was in 2004.. so it has been awhile. We picked out some nice glasses with a clip. I can’t wait for him to get them. I am sure they will be better then the ones he has had for almost 10 years. (last time we just did lenses)
We then went to the book store and Tanner looked around and he got some battledrones at 50% off. He was pretty stoked about that! I am not even sure what you do with those things.. but he loves them. He played with those and legos all afternoon. It was nice.
He did have a tummy ache over the weekend. But gave him some pepto and that seemed to work. Kelly’s daughter was throwing up.. so I hope that isn’t coming around again!
I was going to put a down payment of the Dells trip.. until I found out it was more then half the bill.. so I talked to Kelly and she is going to pay half now as well. So I will get that done this week. I paid the second to last payment on the Disney trip. This Friday the 15th I will be paying it off! VERY EXCITING!
Sunday I signed and paid for Tanners Little League, got him pre-registered for Soccer. I also estimated our taxes and installed the tax software! I am just waiting on my w-2 so we can get going on that refund!
Hopefully it will warm up a bit so I can get those Christmas decorations down outside! At least we have the lights off on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment