Tuesday, January 19, 2010





Today Rick got his new glasses. I am going to try and snap a photo of them .. but he won't let me. It came with a clip, they are very similar to what he has. But his lens are thicker because he Rx got worse.


Yesterday Tanner went to the Loras swimming pool with Young Uns. He had to wear a swim belt and it chaffed his skin a bit because he had a big red mark around his middle, He also had a bump on his head where Aiden elbowed him and then Tanner slipped and fell on the ice. Poor little buddy. He watched the new ICarly last night and then watched the Big Bang Theory. He actually read one of his books that he got from the library... he read most of the words.


Tanner had gymnastics tonight. I took a few photos since last year I didn't have many from there. I didn't have the right camera. I don't like to use a flash there because I don't want to disturb them. So the one we have now is better. When we got home Rick showed Tanner a sled he bought for a sledding party that we are going to on Saturday.. and Tanner thought it was awesome.. and said : I think I will try this out on the stairs! " Umm I don't think so! Thankfully he said it before he actually did it.. so I could say NO!

No comments: