Thursday, December 18, 2008

So today I was excited.. then sad, then mad... then happy again. So Eddie had called and was going to try and get Tanner the elusive Bat cave that I can not find anywhere. They were going to Target in CR. But I looked online after getting the call to see that they were out of stock.. so I got sad.

Then I got an email stating they were canceling the Tanners Preschool program because it was Supposed to snow sometime tonight.. UMMM WHAT! I will say that its 930 at night right now.. and UMM NO SNOW! I was ticked. Tanner is so bummed and sad. They are going to try again on Friday night.. but if the snow really comes.. then I am sure it will be canceled again.. and they said it wont be made up :(.. so I was pissed.

Then on my way home Eddie and Kim called and saved the day.... The found the BatCave at Toys R us. SO HAPPY. They are bringing on Eve and we will sneak to the car and bring home to wrap for the morning.. THEY ROCK! So then I was really HAPPY!!!!!!

We played the Wii Fit tonight. Way fun. I wanted to play more but Tanner wanted to play something else .. so I let him.

I am headed to bed.. and umm still no snow!

No comments: