
Tonight we watched The Polar Express. This has quickly become one of my favorite holiday movies. It truly does capture the magic of the season. I love to watch it with Tanner. (although he does ask soooo many questions about everything.. you know like why are the elves wearing green tights) Anyway there are certain parts he just stops and really watches and is totally silent. One of these parts of course is when the reindeer come out and so does Santa. One of the bells falls off the reindeer and the little boy picks it up and eventually asks Santa to keep it.
.........If you have never seen the movie.. You can only hear the bell if you truly believe in Santa.. the magic of the season... at the beginning of the movie the little boy does not believe. But at the end he does and is able to hear the bell..........
So tonight after watching that part Tanner turns to me and says. "I hope Santa brings me a bell like that.. I want to hear it too. " I bet Santa will bring Tanner that bell. I really hope that he keeps that magic for awhile. Its really sweet to see/hear. It really does help the magic of the season. It is the most wonderful time of the year. Seeing things thru the eye of a child is a most wonderful thing!
And as Tom Hanks said in the movie... "The thing about trains... it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on. "
~~~Have a great night~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment