Sunday.. another BUSY day. Basically finished shopping. I am looking for 1 thing for Tanner... but thats it. I went to Target today.. WHAT A ZOO... it was almost as bad as black Friday! Holy smoley!
I finished all the teacher gifts.... made another kind of cookie.. and the cream cheese mints. Got the supplies to make the appetizers for Christmas Eve. I am leaving the Christmas Day stuff up to Rick. I have done everything else. I shopped for almost everything and wrapped almost everything... so he can do that.
We went to the Medline party last night. It was a good time. We watched the hypnotist show.. that was good for a few giggles. We sat with Michele, Holly and Angela... Jennifer and Carl. We did play Joan Rivers again... and its so hard not to. Clinton and Stacy really should have been there.. they would have had a hey day! WOW.
Monday starts the last week of the year where I have to work 5 days... WOO HOO.... 2 3 day work weeks ahead! Cant wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment