Sunday, December 07, 2008

Well its Sunday night. Its going to be a long busy week. I should be looking forward to it.. but really I am not. I am tired just thinking about it. I was supposed to be free on Monday but Rick told hi mom we would come over for dinner... Not that I don't want to.. it was just my only free night. I have been going since Friday of this week.

The coming week is..
Monday... dinner
Tuesday...Christmas Program
Wednesday...Gymnastics
Thursday...Management Party at Renee's
Friday... I am off work... but am baking all day for the holidays and for some gift giving.

Today Tanner got up at 830 and he and daddy went to church (he was bribed with doughnuts and a matchbox car) and I stayed home and cleaned the house and changed all the sheets... Its been a busy weekend. I also got our lights in all the front windows.

We then went to hockey at 130 and got home at 5, ate a quick dinner and then put up our tree upstairs. Then it was bath night and we are lounging in bed right now... I would love to go to sleep but the Tan Man is still awake!

No comments: