Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Good Day

Its been a day or so and my goal was to do this everyday but was busy.. tired.. ect ect, you know the drill. Tuesday Tanner did not nap at all... so he was exetremly crabby when we got home, but still didnt want to sleep. Finally at 830 he was so tired he was just out. A bomb could have went off next to him and he would not have woken up. I was so involved with that that I forgot to register for Jammie Crop. When I rememebered it was to late for that night.. and sent a rushed email to Leslie. She did call back today and I am good to go.

I need to get the $$ back into the savings account, so I hope there are plenty of people wanting to take the classes I am teaching at work. That will help out. I am excited that next week I should be able to get my taxes turned in and since I am finally going to do it online I can get them back even faster, as we also will have to buy plane tickets soon for Colorado. May is going to be a busy month!!!

I am so excited to see the gals from Jammie crop again! It was awesome how great we all got along!

Today at work there was a lot of commotion about who's team who was going on, and I had a coupld of people say that were sad to be going off my team. That does make me feel good, especially when it was people I wasn't sure that they enjoyed my team! It will be nice to have a fresh start their tho.

This Sunday is going to be our first big Crop at work. I am so totally excited to get togather with everyone. I have also learned so much about people since starting it! We really have some amazing people at work!

Today is also Sharon's b-day. (SIL) But she isnt even home so that we could say hello.. no doubt she is out to eat with Al!

Sat we are going to mom and dad's for a fish fry! YUCK... we will be bringing hambrger for Tanenr and I.

Tanner is pretty ACTIVE tonight! Running around and playing.. I wonder if I can sneek in a bath before its time for his!

No comments: