Thank God its Friday! I have had a headache for over 24 hours. Rick is proabbaly ticked as I left Tanner upstairs with him for over an hour now! But I jsut wanted to veg. I also had to set you the serect swap at SJ. I forgot about it! DUHHHH anyway its going now!
I did our taxes last night and turned them in. Just the Federal as I can not file online yet with the state! I wanted to get them in ASAP because Rick wants to get going on plane tickets. I also paln on paying off a couple of CC with it.
Sat is the Fish fry and Sunday is our big crop at work. It is suppossed to be nice out all weekend.. it the HIGH 40's. Yesterday it was 51.. way nice out.
Tanner has been an eating machine lately.. he had a hamburger at moms at 430 and then came home and ate a whole plate of spagetti.
Well I am off to lay down and get rid of this headache.!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment