Well we were slow at work. So slow that we decided to close at 4:00. I went to lunc hfor a 1/2 hour and then left at 3:30. I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and bought to many stickers, why can't I resist those! I also went to Kmart and bought the jeans that the gals at work keep telling me are the best! We will see. I still need to try them on.
I got home and took our annual photo of Tanner and Rick on Hawkeye Bowl game day. (They lost) But the pic turned out cute. I think I may take the 3 I have and put them on one layout... also the same witht he opening day photos. Those are the 2 that we take every year.
I have been reading on Willow Traders about the Big Picture Scrapbooking Book.. I think I may get a copy of that... I have such a hard time scrapping out or chronological order. I did at the SJ Crop because I didnt want to do baby pics.. but now all the layouts are just sitting in a pile.. I would like to get them in an album.
I also sooooooooo need to clean my closet out! There are so many clothes int here that I can no longer wear.. and since it has been 2 years since I have.. I should get rid of them.. That is my goal for next Monday.. I have a vacation day and Tanner is still going to Grandmas!
Well I am off to clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment