Saturday, January 07, 2006

Not much

We had a pretty quiet Friday and so far Saturday. We stayed home and played with Tanner, He really loves playing with his matchbox cars. He plays quietly for sometimes 15 min! LOL

He really is a sweet boy, sometimes just out of the blue he will say "love you mama" and come an give me a hug and a kiss!

At mom's he found out that Dad's name is Bill. He was walking around yelling "Bill Bill where are you" He was in the bathroom and Tanner started knocking on the door and say "hey Bill" Well when Dad came out he Tanner said "Hi Bill" and Dad said.. "Um I am Papa to you!" That is typcial Tanner... he sometimes calls us Rick and Dana.. then he giggles.. cause he knows he isn't suppossed to!

Tanner took an almost 4 hour nap and I was able to clean the closet in the hallway and my Scrap cabinet. I made some room! But not to buy more stuff to organize what I have. I also finally got my avatar up and running on both WT and SJ.... I don't know why I have a hell of a time with those!

Sunday we are going to go to Target and exchange the Doodle Pad that we got 3 off at Christmas. We are going to let Tanner pick out what he wants. That should be intersting.

No comments: