Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend Update

Well Sat was a pretty lazy day. My headache finally had gone away, but since I hadn't slept well in a couple nights I took a nap when Tanner did!

We went over to Mom and Dads and had a fish fry and stayed and hung out for a few hours! Tanner LOVES to play with his Papa! He was pretty charged up! Running around like a mad man! He did have some fish whcih he said he liked until he saw French Fries and lost all interest in the fish!

He didnt go to bed until 1030. But then was up at 800 the next day. I went to work for the scrapbooking crop and about 12 people showed up. I was suprised it was that many. I compelted my Donna Donwny Assingment and a 6x6 Scrapjammies album. It was fun.

I then went to Jeannette's (Ricks Mom) and she had made dinner for us. She is getting ready to go oa trip.. somewhere tropical! Lucky her! Rick and Tanner spent the day there watching the Steelers beat the Colts and playing Tractors! Tanner did take a nap and slept "In Grandma J's big bed" When we got home I had an email from the Tax software I used that the IRS has accepted our return which means in 10 days we will have our Refund. Now if the stupid State could get their updates in we could get that one too!

Anyway work was slow today because of Martin Luther King day and all government offices were closed. I got a lot done their! Tonight we ate leftovers and Tanner and Daddy are playing trains.
Have a good one!

No comments: