Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hmm not doing so good.

I really have to get better at this. I wanted to write everyday or at least every other and I have been bad this week. I was even off on Wed and didnt. But that was because I was to busy watching QVC and being mad I wasn't rich so I could buy everything! I did buy the Lisa B albums and then also a Magnetic Stamp thing. I did also want the WORDS TO GO but I was to slow and didnt get them. But I was on a website ordering a new Album for my "Places we go" Theme and found the same words to go. Of course they were more.. so I didnt buy them all but I got a few.

Tanner is pretty much talking in full sentences now! He is such a Chatterbox! We had to take Jeannette's car home(she is sitting on a beach right now) and we talked all the way to her house and all the home NON STOP! He says the funniest things sometimes. The other day we were at the dinnertable and we were eating pizza and he stood up on his chair and held his hand int he air and said More Pepperoni! He even sounded Itlaian (which we aren't) it was so funny!

I am trying to get pictures ordered so I can do a page in review for 2004 and 2003! I am going to start with 2003 as that is when Tanner was born. I dont thing I need a bunch of years in review of Rick and I playing softball! LOL

The ad that we took at Scrapjammies is out! VERY VERY fun! I saw it today for the first time. I can't wait to see it on a full page! I am going to take it to work and show it off!

I had to work today! It was the big move! 160 people moving around the building to new desk! It actually went a lot better then I thought it would! I am not so sure how my team will like being upstairs. It is so dang HOT up there! But we are going to bring in a mine fridge! Because I am the laziest person and will hate having to run downstairs for stuff! Michele is being so nice to bring one in! I didnt sleep well last night as my cell phone rang at 3AM. I didnt even recognize the number! I hate that! So i took a nap today when Tanner did. It was great but I could have gotten some stuff done! OH well! Tomorrow is another day!

My shoulds still hurt form trying to move the recliner upstairs on Wed by myself! I dont know what I was thinking. I got it half way up and it wouldnt fit! So I had to take it back down! Then I took another chair up instead! Then rearranged the family room downstairs. Not to smart since I already had a bum shoulder. But Rick was really excited to see it! He loves having the extra chair upstairs!

We went to Target tonight and Tanner got 3 new Thomas Trains. He LOVES LOVES those things! Mom had gotten him 3 on thursday also! He is so spoiled! I will have to take some pics of him playing with them and get some Thomas paper to scrap with!

I did take a really cute pic of him on Friday. As soon as I get it donwloaded I will post it!

Well I am off ..............

No comments: