Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bad already!


Ok so it looks like I missed a day already. Well I blame Minnesota. :) We (I) and trying to get ready for the tre trip. It seems like I need to take everything... and then some. We dont like to go up to mooch off of our relatives so I like to bring food and stuff along also. I need to get grocery stuff.. stuff for Tanner to eat on the way.


Also last night while at target I relaized that we did not buy him a "prize" for doing so well at swim lessons. So while I was there .. I see this crazy Hulk mask that he has been wanting for a long time... AND its on clearence. so of course I grab it! He was so flipping excited to get it.. he said "this is totally awesome" and promptly wore it for 2 hours! Then it was bath time... and I made him take it off. 3
It rained ALOT last night. Thunder and lighting galore! then I tried to upload and rip a bunch of audio books to my Zune so that I could listen to them on the way to Minneosota.
I was up to late.. therefore suffered today. I did however lose another pound this week.. WOO HOO... thats 9 in 9 weeks so far!

No comments: