Just a quick note today... It was really hot and humid here. YUCK.
Tanner went to Kennedy School today to play on the playground. We also got a note from Young uns about Preschool. It says his teacher is Ms Carsen. I know that is a new gal at his school. I am wondering what happened to Miss Jenny. I know she is pregnant but not sure why she isnt teaching. He does know Carsen and has talked about her in the past. So I guess we will see what happens. I am wondering if it has to do with the Free Preschool thing and maybe Miss Jenny doesnt have a BA. or what ever you need. :(
I changed around his Dental appt so he doesnt miss any school. I also made my appt for the Doc.. YUCK YUCK YUCK. And today got my shot .. umm ya that feels nice.
I also talked to mom and some folks at school about our Property taxes... and ALOT of folks i talked to .. theres went up.. and by alot. So i guess I am not alone. But our house was valued at 87000 last year and this year it is 120000. Not sure how that happened since all we did was put in a new stove and dishwasher.. Hmm most be the models we picked.. LOL.
Anyway I am off to play with Tanner for a bit, he is playing in his Kitchen and making secret Recipee dishes...LOL and then off to a bath!
Also want to send a shout out to my Jammie sister Kris.. and thank her the gift she is sending Tanner. He will be so stoked.. Thanks lady. Your the BEST!
2 comments:
the "package" is addressed to Tanner and ready to go tomorrow! About your taxes, can't you fight it, we can with ours... just a thought! GOod luck!
kris
I wish we could fight it.. but the paper said that a lot of folks went up becuase they were all under valued. Really ticks me off!
Post a Comment