Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was a married--no kids, playing alot of Softball with my husband.
Working as a Customer Service Rep at Quebecor World
5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Clean Pool
2. Wash the comforter that Tanner spilled juice on
3. Make dinner
4. Order Bob the Builder Tickets
5. Pay some bills
I'm addicted to:
Chips and Dip
Reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld
Scrapbooking
Steak!
Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE:
Buy a BIG house witha BIG Scrapping room
Buy a new Van
Go to Disney World for 2 weeks with my Family
Give some to my family.. specially to my sister!
Places I have lived:
Ummmm Dubuque, IA
and there is Dubuque, IA
Or I could go with ..
with my parents
in a trailer with my DH
in a house with my DH.
I'm tagging:
Umm i cant think of anyone... as everyone that I know who has a blog has already been done... :)
1 comment:
Yea Dana I was kinda glad that I had enough to tag!
Post a Comment