Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I don't mind Sundays. I usually get my cleaning done on Sat AM so that i can be lazy and do what I want on Sunday.

Rick had ANOTHER game in Dyersville today. It was at 2:00. Tanner wanted to go. So until then he played trains... while I napped on the couch. It was nice but a bit uncomfortable.

Poor Tanner tho... we went out to the game (they lost.. yeah..as they would have had to play again at 4) and thre were no little fellas for him to play with. He got pretty bored fast. He watched the game a bit.. and did say "Nice Shot dad" when Rick had a hit. It was cute. then he would say "Run Dad Run" He als did cheer for Jeff... well kind of. He kept saying JEFF JEFF JEFF.. it was funny.

We got home at around 4... and it started to rain shortly after that. It is just a nice steady rain.. with one LARGE LOUD clap of thunder and lighting.

I am thinking I want to open a little Etsy shop. Not sure what I want to sell. But I think it would be fun to do stuff.. if I rememebr correctly... its not to $$ to set one up. I am going to print the stuff off at work and read it again. ALso doing a bit of research to see what sells.

Well its bath night and Tanner will be tired so I am off to clean up the trains that are all over the living room right now!

2 comments:

Cracker Scraps said...

Dana! You're doing so great with your blog! Keep up the good work and TFS all the pictures of my favorite little red headed boy!

Dana said...

thanks Lady..... I am really trying this time around!