Last night Rick took Tanner to grandma J's house. I spent the night looking online for a hotel for Minnesota. We (Michele and I ) finally found one. We got it for 56 a night. Its a nice hotel that actually Jamie and I have stayed at before. Its a Holiday Inn. Although its not right next to the mall its close, which is nice.
I then took a bath and Rick and Tanner got home and he got very mad at me because I would not let him watch a movie. It was 930. I made him go to bed! I am so mean.
He was horrible.. he got back in our bed at some point and tossed and turned all night and kept me awake ... so much that I overslept by 20 min.
Today is another hot and humid day. Tanners daycare went to Pizza Hut today and had a tour and made their own pizzas to eat.
We will be off to Sam's club and to the last Medline Softball game of the year. Thursday is grocery night.. I cant wait as we have NO FOOD!
2 comments:
Trey has been waking up and getting in bed w/us too, and I cannot sleep! Oh, BTW - Caillou is postal! ;)
WOO hoo... thanks so much Kris. I can't wait till he sees it! I will take some pics so you can see.
Ya.. how do you get them out of your bed????
Post a Comment