I am still so tired from the weekend. Driving... whether riding or doing the driving totaly wipes me out. i should have taken Tuesday off as well.
Wednesday Tanner did not go to daycare and had a Tanner and Papa Day. He LOVES those. Usually becuase my dad takes him to McDonalds and to the park. Well they did have a big day. They went to Allison Henderson Park, Kennedy Park, McDonalds and to the Mall where they played in the playland and went to Boarders. He bought him a Shrek book. Grandmas went down to the Grand at worked in the box Office.
They met me for lunch at McDonalds. When we were all done.. he hugged me and said "Thanks for coming to lunch mom, have a good day at work and tell Michele I said hi" He adores Michele.
He wore Papa out .. he ended up in bed early. Tanner not so much. He did not have a nap but was still up till 9:00.
Rick went and got a estimate for a new garage door and opener.... HOLY SMOLEY! We were told last year that it would be around 500-600 well the estimate was almost 900. So I guess we will not be doing that... we are just going to go with the opener and put the door on the infamous list. It falls in line for next Spring. Next week we are going to put the down payment on for the furnace! Next month.. basement carpeting.. I SOOOO CAN NOT WAIT!
Today was an average day. He was full of energy this AM..Tanner went to daycare and I went to work. I picked him up at Daycare and took him to Grandmas. She did say he fell asleep right at 1:00 for his nap.. which is rare. It is usually later that that.
Its raining right now.. and Rick left for his softball game.. I am sure he will be back soon.. as it is a thick band of rain. They get rained out alot on Thursdays.. seems it only rains on that day. Weird.
I am eagerly planning the Scrapfest trip for Michele and I. This year tho Jamie is coming. And we will meet up with Lynn. Classes come out on Monday. I cant wait to see them this year. it seems like they have more vendors this year... I think Jamie will have a good time. This is her first "event" ever. She just told me that she is making her 3rd bedroom into her scraproom. I sure have created alot of monsters :) Thats about 4 i turned out to the hobby... some are way into it more then others! Hope there DH's don't come after me :)
Well I am out...
1 comment:
Your tagged Dana! Check out my blog!
Post a Comment