Saturday, October 09, 2010

7 mos.. that's a bit of a break. I look at the Blog link on my computer everyday, feel guilty that i don't use it. I am not sure why but I do. I can use the excuse that we have been busy. But since I am on the computer everyday that seems lame. So I will go with LAZY! That and I don't think I like to write. Tanner has been a busy boy. He loves to take classes and play sports. He isn't the best at sports but he likes to go and play. This summer it was T-ball and Soccer.

This fall will be a busy one as Tanner is taking a class at Belle Tower, Gymnastics, CCD and now wants to do Cub Scouts. Cub Scouts starts in 2 weeks, and its only 2 a month. So his class at Belle tower will almost be over. I think he will like Cub Scouts.

We just got done decorating the outside of the house for Halloween and I spent an hour looking for the "hood" from his old Buzz Lightyear costume. I sold it to someone at work.. and I know the dam thing is hear somewhere but I can find it.

I will once again be helping Tanners Kindergarten teacher Molly Weber with her scrapbooks that she gives the kids at the end of the year. We have become friends and I enjoyed helping.

Tanner does have a Field trip to the Apple orchard coming up and also his School Walk a Thon. I am attending the field trip with him, but not the Walk a Thon. He will have a busy week that week!

I wont even begin to promise that I will do better, but I will try.

No comments: