Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thursday night was Cub Scouts... wow was it a long night.  We got there at 630 and didn't get home till after 830.  They had to put us in "dens" and they didn't have a leader for one of them.  But Tony, Jacks Dad volunteered.  Not sure if he knows what he is getting himself into.  But he was excited to do it.  And at this level I hear that it is alot of field trips.  At the Pack meeting Tanner behaved very well and got to hear a lady from the Humane Society talk and also a guy who did a sing along.  He said he had fun. 

On Friday when I picked him up from Young uns, he asked me why I didn't come to the walk a thon.  He said he thought I was coming and when Mrs Block said to stand up if your mom was coming he did.  I felt horrible.  I never told him I was coming he asked and I told him that I could only do 1.. either the walk a thon or the Field trip.  We played outside after we got home.  He then decided to make a scene with his pirates.  it took him all night and actually didn't finish it till Saturday afternoon.

On Saturday Rick and Tanner played outside for a little bit.  and like I said Tanner finished his scene.  We then went to the mall and did the Hills and dales Trick or treat.  I know the money goes to a good cause but he didn't get much candy the line was awful and it was HOT!  I don't think that it will be something we will do next year.  We came home and he played a bit and I fell asleep at 1030.  But was rudely awakened at 130 in the AM when Tanner threw up on his stuffed animal, on his jammies and pillows.  We got him all cleaned up (bath) and had him lay on the loveseat and Rick stayed out there with him.  He then proceeded to throw up every hour until 630.  We sleep till around 930 and he got up and seemed fine.  He was talking and jumping around.  He ate some breakfast but then threw it up all over the bathroom...the floor, the wall the baseboards, under the baseboards.. it was awful and I only had 1 glove to clean with.  Rick was getting ready to leave for golf.  Tanner had some crackers and some sprite and was able to keep that down. 

I decided to risk it and we went down to The William M Black to trick or treat.  He was fine.  I am not sure what is wrong or what was wrong.  But he is eating some toast and crackers... lets hope he keeps it down.  We have Grandpa on stand by in case he isn't.

We have alot to do next week....
Monday--class--maybe the parade
Tuesday...Gymnastics
Wed--staying at Grandma Js
Thur--Grandma js and conferences--groceries
Friday--Party at Young uns
Sat--Borders Spooktacular event
Sun Trick of treat!

No comments: