I slept better last night. Rita stopped over at our house while we were outside and told us about Bob. He has an incurable lung disease. She didn't say what it was. She told us that they did indeed call hospice but they have no time table. He is on oxygen all the time tho. She was in good spirits and was headed out with her granddaughters who were visiting.
Tanner played outside for a bit last night and rode his bike, but had to go in as it was bath night. He was ticked as always, as it seems he never wants to go inside. But it was almost dark anyway.
Today when we got home from work/school Tanner ate his Happy Meal and Rick brought home Jacks Chicken. I went to change my clothes after work and Tanner asked me why I was all cutie, I had dress clothes on for work. What I should have said is that I am tired of paying 1.00 at work to wear jeans and rarely do it anymore. Its expensive to work at Medline.
No comments:
Post a Comment