Yesterday we found out that they called hospice in for our neighbor Bob. He has been battling something for about a year. We never have found out what it was but he has been sick and not feeling well since last fall. He has now been on oxygen for a month and Pam told me that he said to her is that he just wants it to be done. L very sad, he is such a nice and good man! He is about 87 or 88. Poor Rita (his wife) I feel bad for her.
I watched a lot of the miners being rescued yesterday. It was actually very fascinating. I am not sure why but when I got home from work I watched it till they all got out! I feel that now tho they will induated with calls and offers for books ad TV, movie things. I hope that people leave them alone to live their lives. Who would want that kind of attention! Ackk!
Yesterday when we got home I told Tanner that if the girls came over he was to tell them that he had homework to finish before he could go outside. And sure enough the showed up and he said oh.. I need to finish something and will be out in a second. So they assumed ( and rightfully so) that he was coming right out.. so they sat on the porch and waited for him to finish his math worksheet. I made him do half of it before he went out. He had Religious Education last night and therefore I knew he would not have a lot of time to do homework.
I didn’t sleep well last night.. I actually kept dreaming about Bob and Rita and slept bad! I am tired today. Thankfully we have nothing going on tonight. And its almost Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment