Got all the PTA decorations today, despite having an awful headache. Tanner played inside most of the day. At around 3 he wanted to go out and ride his bike, and then play in the backyard. He went over to Emily's for a little bit but they were going to go out to eat. I am glad to be done with everything as now I only need to take it to the meeting on Monday and I am good. I have off on Tuesday so now I don't have to do any of it then.
I also need to put up the rest of the Halloween decorations.
Jenny Weber (Caresen's mom) called and wanted to let me know that 2 kids in Tanners class have lice, but the school doesnt let people let anyone know. Jenny heard it thru the grapvine. So I checked Tanner over and he looks fine, but really why would they let anyone know, they dont have to give names.
No comments:
Post a Comment