I ran to Michaels today so I could pick up a few things I needed to start making the table decortions I said I would make for the PTA. I had almost all the paper I needed jst a few sheets of brown and some containers for the lollys. I only spent 10.00 :) I got the containers at the dollar stoe so I was good to go.
I made the lolly pots..... but still need to make the pumpkins Tanner wanted to go outside so I had to wait to do those. I am also making little treat containers filled with tootise rolls. Tanner is over at Emilys house playing right now... he jsut came back to get a kids bop disc and I jsut heard him say don't worry there are no inapporpriate songs on it.. 2 things.. where did he here that.... and i doubt he really knows that means.

No comments:
Post a Comment