Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well the last we left I thought Tanner was fine.. well he threw up Sunday night.  So I called dad to come over on Monday.  I think he ate to much to soon.  He definitely had some type of bug.  I slept on the couch with him, and didn't get much sleep because every time he moved I would wake up to make sure he wasn't sick. On Monday he was felling better.  I left work at 1230.  He kept wanting to go out and play.  So I knew he was fine by then.  24 hour bug.  BUT then I started to get sick around 3.  THEN Rick got sick around 9.  It was not a good 24 hours in our house.  It was awful.  I went to work for half day and then came home and slept, and then picked up Tanner from daycare.  I took him to Gymnastics, by that time I was feeling normal again, but afraid to eat.

Wednesday night Tanner stayed at Grandma/Grandpa Cordes house and then spent the day with them on Thursday.  They took him to the museum and to McDonald's to eat.

Thursday was conference night and Tanner had a great conference.  She said he was one of the best behaved kids in the class.  He also did well on his testing.  Mostly average on stuff, but a few scores were all the way at the levels for the end of the year.  We got some math flash cards for him and are going to be working on some of his writing.  She said he also needs to write a little quicker as he takes his time as he is trying to be perfect.  Also she said he likes stuff cleaned up and organized on his desk area.  I wonder where he gets that! We then went and got groceries.

Friday he had a party at Young uns.  We took the juice for the party.  He wore his Ninja suit.  After dinner we carved pumpkins.  I will post a pic hopefully on Sunday..  We only did 1. We still need to do the other one.

Saturday we went to Borders for the Spooktacular Party.  They listened to stories, made a puppet, trick or treated and played some games.  Again.. pics on Sunday. It was so nice out so Rick and I cleaned up the backyard and deck preparing for the cold weather.  Tanner stayed inside and played with his new Fuzzoodles.  He was busy with them for at least 2 hours!  We are now having movie night and watching Shrek!

No comments: