Today Renee Dowe brought us a yummy treat, to thank us for giving her the couch. Her husband is a chef at their restaurant in Galena. I hear that he has made this same dessert for the Queen of England ( he is originally from there.. love his accent) I cant wait to taste it after dinner. Not sure that Jacks Pizza is a proper dinner before such a fancy treat!
Yesterday Tanner had his class at Belle Tower. I always get to watch the last 8-5 minutes of class. This time saw them "go on a bear hunt" and act out being an Alligator and a Gorilla. He was pretty funny.
Rick had some Fantasy baseball/football thing last night so he left at around 7 and Tanner and I played a math game and read 2 books. But we both fell asleep around 9ish! I know I was tired. I have no clue what time Rick even got home, as Tanner and I were sleeping in our bed.
Tonight he has gymnastics, and I am going to run and pick up some more elastic to see if I can make the Cammo pants for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment