Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 Words


Emma will always be my girlfriend. Isn't that to cute.


We have been watching the Olympics.. and Tanner now calls that my favorite show.

I watched the replay of the big Relay.. wow that was exciting. I have no idea how they pulled that out.

Tanner was sad today as the kids at daycare got to go to a movie because it was to cold for the pool. He didn't get to go as I was picking him up.

He does get to go to Papas theatre on Wed for Peter Pan!

We went and paid for the furnace today. They ran a credit check as we financed part of it. I always get nervous when they do that! But there were no issues and we will get it installed within a month!

This weekend hopefully we can go pick out that carpet!

1 comment:

Christie said...

What a cute couple Dana. You better watch out. hehehe