It was a weird weather day for us. We woke up to rain.. and yes the patio stuff was out.. but I was to tired to run out in my jammies this time.. and it was raining hard.. so I would have been soaked. Later in the day Rick and Tanner cleaned the pool. Tanner was in the pool.. and it was cold! and it started to get cloudy. I ran in and checked the radar and sure enough the was a storm coming. So we came inside and sure enough right after we did it started raining.
I ran to Hobby Lobby to pick up the last of my stuff for Farmers Market. I am making 4 6x6 baby scrapbooks. I made the same one for Tanners teachers.. Miss Jenny and Bess. They turned out really cute I thought. I hope to sell them for 20.00 each. If I sell all 4.. there is 80.00 for my trip to Chicago! Crossing my fingers.
I also finished up a few of my other projecrts for that as well.. here are the pics...
3 comments:
love the pics, now enjoy that chatty booger! ;) glad he's there and not here! lol!
kris
Dana, your blog is looking awesome! Love seeing all the cute pictures of that boy of yours!
Looks like you're ready for halloween! Maybe I should dig out some stuff and send Tanner a package from granniejannie!
Oh jan.. Tanner would love that.. but you know you dont have to... he so LOVES mail!
Post a Comment