Saturday, August 02, 2008

Today Rick took Tanner to Epworth Days... there was a parade and alot of the big blow up bounce houses and those types of "rides". He had a ball. Jake was there so he got to play with him for abit. He hasn't seen Jake in awhile. He got the biggest bag of candy I have seen from a parade. They were sitting at the beginning of the parade so they got alot. they also got picked as "assistants" and got to throw water balloons at one of the floats.. he thought that was great. Also a horse peed and pooped right in front of them.. and he thought that was hilarious!

I stayed home and cleaned the house.. scrubbed the floors and steam cleaned some chairs. I probably should have scrapped or something for me.. but I really wanted to clean. I am off on Friday.. so I will do that then!

Maybe more later..................

Brody and Michele came over to play. They ran around outside for a bit and played on the swing set. Then we came in and played in the house. Poor Brody hurt his toe on the tack strip between the living rooms. I didn't realize there was a bit of a tack coming up. I felt really bad. They left around 830... Tanner came in our room and fell asleep at 915 :) he was exhausted. He had a big day.

No comments: